Welcome Worship & Services Buildings & History Groups Contact Network 5 & Events Links
       
Buildings and History  
Tower and Bells

The Tower is detached from the main church, which is a feature of several Herefordshire towers. It was constructed in about 1230 AD. It houses a fine peal of Six Bells oldest of which was cast in 1640. The clock was installed in 1878.

Details of the Tower

Details of the Bells

Details of Ringing

Details of the Clock

Photographs of the tower (under development)

Photographs of the bells
(under development)

Photographs from the Tower
 
 (under development)

 

 
   
 
   
 
Top of Page                                                                   Back    
  Plan of the Church  
  A Short History  
  The Tower & Bells  
  Outside Photographs  
  Inside Photographs